Looking for glamorous ringlets? Curlformers are your go to product! Since I have used this product I would like to offer some words of advice so you are already prepared:
- Get a set of Curlformers that is appropriate for your length of hair.
- Make sure your hair is detangled really well.
- Use a good setting lotion or foam that is non flaky.
- For a more refined formal look take your time and do smaller sections.
- Before removing make sure your hair is fully dried you may have to do an hour or more under a hooded dryer (depending on how fast your hair drys).
- You are definitely not going to want to sleep on these! While they form some of the most beautiful curly styles trust me they are no treat to sleep on.
YouTuber, Romona is a soldier, I don’t know how she could bare sleeping on these things! I wouldn’t recommend it, especially if you are thinking about doing this the night before prom. You want to be well rested so you can enjoy your night. Everyone’s comfort/pain thresholds are different so if you really want to sleep with them overnight I suggest you just do a experiment and lay on them to see how they feel. Whatever your choice is you do want to ensure that your curls are totally dry before taking them out. What I do like about them is that if executed properly they give you a stretched out sleek curly look without the use of any direct heat (curling irons or blow dryers).