Got dry and itchy scalp?!
I know, I do… My scalp is usually dry within 3 days.
Dry scalp or dandruff is very common. This is how I treat and prevent but here are 3 Other Natural Ways to Treat Dry Scalp.
That’s 4 days before my wash day. I like my hairstyle, usually a Twist Out, to last at least 7 days.
In between wash days, I moisturize my hair and scalp as needed using the LOC Method.
In this video below, I describe my process and give a hairstyle tutorial.
I recently started using Eden BodyWorks Papaya Castor Scalp Massaging Serum. And I think I’m in love!
It’s a great scalp moisturizer. It has all the best moisturizing ingredients; water, glycerin, and aloe vera. And it has nourishing all-natural oils which of course include papaya and castor which I’m sure you could tell by the name.
No, I’m not getting paid to promote or endorse this product. I used it for the first time in the video below and I truly love the fragrance and how it soothes my scalp without making my roots frizzy.
You can find out more about it here: https://amzn.to/30aQthI
More than 700 women all over the world are getting results like these with the Healthy Hair Bundle:
- hair that stays moisturized longer than 7 days
- hair that has regrown after years of thinning & baldness
- hair that stopped shedding breaking.
Full List of Hair Product Used to Create This Hairstyle
- Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Shampoo
- Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner
- EDEN BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea Defining Creme
Get them here: http://nhrul.es/nhrpicks