Here in Houston we have Eat Gallery an exhibit for culinary art. There are many great things on the menu but one of my favorites is the “Green Chocolate” Smoothie that actually taste like chocolate with out the chocolate.
Occasionally, I blend fruit smoothies with a cup or 2 of spinach just to add extra vitamins to my breakfast. But before tasting “Green Chocolate” I would have never thought to blend Spinach and Avocado although they are two of my favorite green foods. Below is my variation of Eat Gallery’s “Green Chocolate”. Feel free to adjust to your taste. Make sure you comment below to let me know how you like it.
- Half a ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tsp agave nectar
1) Combine avocado, spinach, yogurt and agave nectar into a blender.
2) Blend, slowly adding in the milk until desired consistency is reached.
3) Enjoy your vitamin packed chocolatey drink without guilt
Share your Favorite Green Smoothie Recipe by Commenting Below.