1. Goody Elastic Headbands Great headbands that won’t snag or break hair. I actually use them for my curly puffs.
2. Duckbill Clips- These things come in handy when sectioning hair. They help to ensure you make equal parts/sections and distribute product evenly.
3. Curved Bobby Pins These hair pins make “˜fro hawks quick and easy. Add versatility to any style with this accessory by pin up the side. See example
4. Shower Comb- This is a vital, component of your natural hair regimen. If you don’t have one get one NOW!!!
5. Butterfly Clips ““ Use these clips as a stylish accessory or a tool to gather hair.