The winter can be your hair’s worst enemy. The cold and frosty air can wreak havoc on each strand resulting in excessive dryness, shedding, split ends and worst of all, breakage.
Besides protective styling or wearing hairstyles that minimize your hair’s exposure to the cold, this 10 Step Guide to Winter Natural Hair Care will help you decrease breakage and retain more length for stronger, healthier, and longer hair.
Along with wonderful tips that you can easily implement into your current regimen, I have included product recommendations and where you can purchase each product. They will take you directly to more product information and details on how to buy the products online.
This 12 page guide will walk you through, step-by-step, creating a moisturizing hair regimen in the winter while outlining product recommendation and additional tips for retaining length and preventing breakage.
Why buy this book?
You will not find this information anywhere else online. After being natural for 7 years and growing mid-back length hair, I’ve learned a lot about hair care and products. And I’m sharing it with you. I have complied a list of wonderful products, tips, and techniques that I personally use on my natural hair. You can print this guide and take it where ever you go, no need for internet access, that means to the store while you look for products or read on the compute to work.
You will learn:
- The best methods of moisturizing and hydrating extremely dry natural hair
- Tips to maintaining natural hair and retaining the maximum amount of length
- Ten great steps for preventing breakage
- The top natural hair products for the winter
- and more
Tamara, I’m thoroughly enjoying your articles and advice. HELP PLEASE!
12/2011 BC from traditional locs, hair was thinning/alopecia from medical issues. Now with thin 3c/4a combo hair Winter care is challenging. Oils/creams are much to heavy for regular application (LOC method).
– Moisture because I use BAQ Henna which dries my hair out but gives gorgeous shine and strength.
– Detangling because I do not us a comb or brush I loose too much hair. Finger detangling in the shower is not enough as I also have mad shrinkage (BSL) and my curls tangle easily especially when wet and during a twist outs.
All suggestions appreciated.
Hair Care says
Today lots of people are facing hair problem and they do lots of things for that. I think your post really helpful to those persons which are facing it.