Some believe it is unnecessary to trim curly or natural hair. Or you should trim your ends as needed (In most case if you wait until a trim is needed you’re already experiences breakage or damage). Many hair experts disagree if this. They will tell you clipping your ends should be apart of your regular maintenance for natural hair. It helps your hair stay healthy and stronger. Below are signs/reasons to trim your ends.
Why Trim Your Curls
1. Ends Are Damaged
2. Hair Lacks Shape and Movement
3. Hair is Breaking
4. Hair is not Growing (that you’ve noticed)
7. Hair Tangles Easily wet or dry
9. Hair Lacks Curl Definition
10. Your Hair Seems Unmanageable or UnrulyNatural Hair Rules!!! 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without Natural Hair Rules' written consent.