Re-Cap of Live Q & A with
Do you still have questions? Don’t worry!!! Natural Hair Rules offers One on One Video or Phone Question & Answer sessions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for detail. Price May Vary!!!
The video is fifty-nine minutes. Below is outline of the different segments.
- Number one Beauty/Natural Hair Blogger in Texas
- Resident of Houston, Natural for almost 4 yrs in October
- NHR began in Oct 2008 as a resource for those natural or transitioning
- Begin natural hair journey as self discovery to define one’s own definition of beauty
- Definition of Natural-chemical free, unaltered but unrestricted to any particular texture or ethnicity
- Simply Advocate of Healthy hair & living. Nurturing from the inside out
- Commonly Asked Question: Hair Color Dark & Lovely Honey Blonde
- Make-up your mind that this is something your want to do.
- Research the process and products in order to develop a plan of action.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles & products
- To minimize tangles wash your hair in the shower
- Increase your moisture level: incorporate more natural products (sulfate & alcohol free), deep condition weekly or bi weekly, use a great leave in conditioner and all natural moisturizers such as butters and sealer like olive & coconut oil
- Trim your hair regularly at every 2 or months while transitioning or as needed
- Don’t compare your hair to others
- Make friends with your hair
- Invest in Natural Products as your staples
- Detangle Hair Only When Wet
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize
- Protect Hair tie up at night and protective style in the winter months.
Do you have an upcoming event? Promote your event on Natural Hair Rules!!! for optimal exposure in the Natural Hair and Beauty Community. Contact us for more information.