- - Blow dryer with Diffuser or hood dryer
- - Denman brush optional
- - Leave-in Conditioner
- - Creamy Moisturizer (Shealoe)
- - Hair Oil
• Cleanse hair as usually with creaming cleansing or conditioner in the shower. (Shampoos can cause frizzness)
• Condition hair with your favorite conditioner. Rinse hair but do not rinse all the conditioner out.
• DO NOT towel dry, ring or shake excess water out (depending on hair length) allow to drip dry.
• Be Careful not to disturb the natural curl pattern.
• Apply leave-in conditioner from root to tip. Apply moistururizer in the same way.
• Style as desired
• Optional: lightly dab ends of hair with 100% Cotton Cloth* or paper towel.
• To minimize curl shrinkage seat under the hair dryer or blow dry with diffuser.
• To get the full length of your hair you can stretch out section and apply heat by blow dryer no need for the diffuser for this.
• Carefully apply a finishing product**.
*Sometimes I use a plain t-shirt.
The posted video is from hairrules.com and I recommend the technique used in the video.